Ruby on Rails (Advanced) course starts next week!
We here at DevBootstrap are super excited to announce that we will be opening up the Ruby on Rails (advanced) course next week to an additional 4 students!. The course runs from 19th – 23rd January 2015 between 8am and 4pm (5 days full-time).
The cost is just $300 per developer for the entire week. If your interested to have one of your developers take this course, please get in touch.
Any interested students will join the full-time students on DevBootstrap and learn Advanced Ruby on Rails together. You’ll also be building and deploying an application in the cloud! What better way to spend the week?!
Please contact us at DevBootstrap if your interested. Our mobile is: 012 22 33 48.
Students who complete this course will gain valuable insight and experience in building solid real-world Rails applications
- Design and implement complex MANYtoMANY associations
- Managing user accounts
- Managing user roles and access rights
- Working with Session and Cookies
- Generating friendly urls for SEO optimization
- Using parameter constraints in routes
- Using Rails concerns to remove code duplication
- Using Scopes in models
- Using ActiveModel callbacks effectively
- Eager loading association data in models
- Speed up a Rails app using Caching
- ActiveModel Serializers
- Using BetterErrors for debugging
- Customizing a Rails application using RACK middleware
- Building a secure RESTful API