New Short Course: Hybrid Mobile Development with HTML, AngularJS, Ionic and PhoneGap
by Osp | Blog | May 09, 2015
3 days (~20 hours), on the weekend of 23-24/5/2015 + follow up on Sat 30/5
Location: coLAB, http://colab-cambodia.com/contact/
#263 Street 163, Toul Tom Pong, Phnom Penh
- Have knowledge of all parts of hybrid mobile app development process
- Build a small hybrid app demonstrating phonegap/ionic features.
- Deploy the app
- As a website
- To your device (android/iphone)
- To the app store
- Be ready to build mobile hybrid apps independently in the future.
- Previous programming experience is a requirement.
- At least some level of HTML and CSS knowledge required.
- Previous AngularJS experience is desired but not absolutely necessary.
- Interest in starting building hybrid applications after the course.
- Introduction to mobile app development with hybrid tools
- Introduction to PhoneGap
- Introduction to AngularJS
- Introduction to Ionic
- Grunt, project generators and other build tools and processes
- Using native services via PhoneGap, calling external HTTP services
- Mobile databases
- Deployment of mobile applications
- Other technologies and tools used for mobile development
Spaces are limited so sign up at